Dedicated to Hernando County & its Communities During this Time. Learn More...

Our Blog

5 Oct 2018

What should I do after a slip and fall case?

by James Holliday, posted in Uncategorized

If you’ve been hurt in a slip and fall accident, the first and most important thing is get the medical help that you need. After that, make sure that your loved ones or friends get pictures of the scene where you fell, and the names of witnesses. Come in to meet with a lawyer that handles a lot of slip and fall type accidents and they will talk to the insurance company.


A big mistake that people make is talking to the insurance company before getting a lawyer. That is a big mistake because they’re not your friend and they’re not trying to help you. If you or a loved one have been hurt in an accident, please give me a call, come into the office and we’ll sit down and figure it out together.

Memberships & Recognitions

Footer Logo


Over 50 Years of Collective Experience Helping Injured People in Florida

Lutz Office


18920 N Dale Mabry Hwy #101
Lutz, FL 33548


Phone: (813) 868-1887 Fax: (813) 909-8535

Brooksville Office


15316 Cortez Blvd
Brooksville, FL 34613


Phone: (352) 597-0009 Fax: (352) 597-8600

Inverness Office


111 West Main Street
Suite 304,
Inverness, FL 34450


Phone: 352-597-0009

Office Hours

Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

© 2020 Holliday Karatinos Law Firm, PLLC. All Rights Reserved

Site by Law Firm Website Designers / Personal Injury Lawyer Marketing.