What type of accident injury should I report?

What type of accident injury should I report?
With over five decades of combined legal experience, Holliday Karatinos Law Firm's personal injury attorneys in Florida provide seasoned legal representation to victims of accidents and negligence.
A person hurt in an accident should report it whether they think it's minor or serious because there could be very serious consequences that come later and you need to preserve the evidence. If you don't make a record of the accident, the people that are at fault for causing the accident will say it never happened. If you or a loved have been hurt in an accident, please give me a call and we'll sit down and figure out whether you have a case together.
James Wayne Holliday Author Image

James Wayne Holliday

James Wayne Holliday has been practicing law since 1995. He has been named as a “Best Attorney” Lifetime Charter Member in Florida, an honor awarded to less than one percent of the nation’s lawyers.

Mr. Holliday has earned a reputation as a relentless trial lawyer because of his outstanding work ethic and thorough preparation of his cases for trial.

Author's Bio


Book a Free Consultation