Dedicated to Hernando County & its Communities During this Time. Learn More...

Our Blog

5 Jan 2019

What type of accident injury should I report?

by James Holliday, posted in Florida Auto Accident, Florida Vehicle Accidents, Hit and Run Accidents

With over five decades of combined legal experience, Holliday Karatinos Law Firm provides seasoned legal representation to victims of accidents and negligence. Our North Tampa personal injury attorney…

A person hurt in an accident should report it whether they think it’s minor or serious because there could be very serious consequences that come later and you need to preserve the evidence. If you don’t make a record of the accident, the people that are at fault for causing the accident will say it never happened. If you or a loved have been hurt in an accident, please give me a call and we’ll sit down and figure out whether you have a case together.

Memberships & Recognitions

Footer Logo


Over 50 Years of Collective Experience Helping Injured People in Florida

Lutz Office


18920 N Dale Mabry Hwy #101
Lutz, FL 33548


Phone: (813) 868-1887 Fax: (813) 909-8535

Brooksville Office


15316 Cortez Blvd
Brooksville, FL 34613


Phone: (352) 597-0009 Fax: (352) 597-8600

Inverness Office


111 West Main Street
Suite 304,
Inverness, FL 34450


Phone: 352-597-0009

Office Hours

Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

© 2020 Holliday Karatinos Law Firm, PLLC. All Rights Reserved

Site by Law Firm Website Designers / Personal Injury Lawyer Marketing.