Dedicated to Hernando County & its Communities During this Time. Learn More...

Our Blog

30 Aug 2019

Should I contact an attorney about a shoulder injury?

by James Holliday, posted in Personal Injury

You should contact an attorney about a shoulder injury soon after a wreck. Oftentimes, after a crash, someone will be having radiating arm pain. That is an injury that can actually get worse over time, so it’s very important to get in and see a lawyer soon so the lawyer can help assess the situation and get you into the hands of a competent doctor that’s board-certified and well-qualified. If you’re having a shoulder problem, please give me a call. I’d like to sit down with you and talk to you about how we can help.

Memberships & Recognitions

Footer Logo


Over 50 Years of Collective Experience Helping Injured People in Florida

Lutz Office


18920 N Dale Mabry Hwy #101
Lutz, FL 33548


Phone: (813) 868-1887 Fax: (813) 909-8535

Brooksville Office


15316 Cortez Blvd
Brooksville, FL 34613


Phone: (352) 597-0009 Fax: (352) 597-8600

Inverness Office


111 West Main Street
Suite 304,
Inverness, FL 34450


Phone: 352-597-0009

Office Hours

Monday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

© 2020 Holliday Karatinos Law Firm, PLLC. All Rights Reserved

Site by Law Firm Website Designers / Personal Injury Lawyer Marketing.