Boating Accident Lawyer in Spring Hill, FL
Florida’s Nature Coast is a great place to get away for a few days and enjoy beautiful and secluded coastlines, lakes and rivers. From Weeki Wachee Springs and Bayport to Pine Island and Hernando Beach, the area is just booming with opportunities to take the boat out for the day. However, despite the fun, boats can present dangers, especially when careless and intoxicated boaters are behind the controls.
At Holliday Karatinos Law Firm, PLLC, we help those who suffer injuries in boating or water sports accidents through no fault of their own. With more than 50 years of combined experience, our Spring Hill personal injury attorneys know how to pursue justice on behalf of boating injury victims in Spring Hill and throughout the surrounding region. Between 2006 and 2017, we recovered more than $95 million on behalf of our clients.
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in a boating accident, we want to help you, too. We never charge an attorney fee unless we recover compensation for our clients, and our consultations are always free. Contact us today to learn more.
Other Common Causes of Boating Accident Injuries
While these are just a few examples, there are plenty of other ways people can be injured in boating accidents, including:
- Restricted visibility
- Violating boater safety rules and laws
- Making sharp turns
- Starting the boat in gear
- Improperly anchoring the boat
- Loading the boat incorrectly
- Equipment failure
- Hull failure or leaking
- Machinery failure
- Overly congested waterways
- Hazardous waters such as waves or wakes
- Inclement weather
- Missing or insufficient navigation aids
- Fires caused by spilled fuel or vapors igniting.
Any combination of factors can contribute to an accident or injury. A boating accident lawyer at Holliday Karatinos Law Firm can help you and your family to seek compensation if someone else’s negligence caused your injuries.
How Can a Spring Hill Boating Accident Lawyer Help You?
If you are injured in a boating accident in the Spring Hill area, our experienced personal injury attorneys at Holliday Karatinos Law Firm want to help you. Our team of skilled and highly dedicated legal professionals will:
- Determine the cause of the boating accident – One advantage of working closely with an experienced boating accident attorney is that we know where to look for evidence of negligence. We will perform a thorough investigation and gather the evidence that establishes your claim against those responsible for the collision.
- Evaluate your injuries – Our team will make sure you get the medical treatment you need, analyze your medical records and work closely with experts to understand your injuries and their impact on your life.
- Handle all negotiations – You should never have to juggle dealing with an aggressive insurance adjuster with making doctor appointments and taking care of your other daily challenges. Our attorneys will deal with the insurance company for you and allow you to focus on your health and your family.
- Take your case to trial – Our attorneys are not afraid to take a case to trial when necessary. Sometimes, it’s the only way to obtain justice. You can count on our highly skilled and accomplished litigators to fight for you in court.
What Damages Can You Pursue After a Spring Hill Boat Accident?
Depending on your unique situation, you may be able to recover compensation after a boating accident in Spring Hill for:
- Medical expenses you incurred because of your accident
- Medical bills you anticipate incurring in the future
- Income you lost from missing work
- Your reduced ability to earn a living due to your injuries
- Disfigurement or disabilities you developed because of the accident
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and anxiety
- All other out-of-pocket expenses.
If you lose a loved one in a boating accident, you and your family may be able to recover wrongful death damages, including:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Loss of support
- Loss of affection and companionship
- Medical bills and other expenses incurred by the estate.
Our Spring Hill Boating Accident Attorneys Are Here for You
If you have suffered a boating accident injury in Spring Hill, you will need skilled and compassionate legal help to get you through the situation as smoothly as possible. Big insurance companies will fight you at every turn, but we will help you to fight back. Our attorneys will make it our personal commitment to pursue maximum compensation for you and your loved ones. We will charge no costs for fees unless we secure compensation for you. Contact us today to learn more and review your case in a free consultation.