Can You Earn Damages For Future Loss of Earnings

<iframe width="200" height="113" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen title="Can I Recover Damages for Future Loss of Earning Capacity in Florida? | Injury Lawyer"></iframe>


In Florida, you are able to recover restitution for future loss of wage or incapacity. And that means that, if you'e able to go back to work after an accident, let's say you're only able to go back part time. Or you have to move into a job that accommodates your injuries, because you're limited in sitting, bending, stooping, or those type of things. If you're making less money either because you're working less, or because your hourly wage has dropped because you're doing a different type of job, we calculate that out over the course of your work-life expectancy, and you're allowed to receive a restitution for that at trial.


Book a Free Consultation