Road Rash Transcript

<iframe width="200" height="113" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen title="How do you treat road rash from a motorcycle crash? | Spring Hill Personal Injury Lawyer"></iframe>

Road Rash Transcript:

In motorcycle accident, people often suffer what's known as road rash injuries. The most important thing is, after a motorcycle accident, is to get out of harm's way and get off the road. Now, there are generally three types of road rash injuries, and they're classified much like burn injuries are. There's first-degree, second-degree, and third-degree. A first-degree road rash looks like a carpet burn and it doesn't really break the skin. The second-degree road rash will have breakage of the outer skin and can lead to permanent scarring. And a third-degree road rash requires immediate medical attention. It is serious damage to the outer and inner layers of the skin and there will need to be urgent medical care because it will likely become infected and lead to scarring. Here at Holliday Karantinos, we handle motorcycle accident for our clients. We'd be glad to meet with you. Please come in and we'll sit down and talk, and figure out together if we have a case.


Book a Free Consultation