The Tampa injury lawyers of Holliday Karatinos Law Firm offer more than 50 years of collective legal experience and a deep understanding of how personal injuries impact the lives of accident victims and their families in Tampa and surrounding communities.
If you have been hurt or lost a loved one in an accident through no fault of your own, our Tampa injury law firm will provide the skilled and compassionate legal assistance you deserve. We will give you the personal attention that comes from working with a small law firm. At the same time, we will have the resources to tackle even the most complex issues in your case.
Find out more today about our law firm’s personal commitment to your recovery. Contact us for a free consultation.
Tampa Injury Cases We Take at Holliday Karatinos Law Firm
Our attorneys have an in-depth understanding of Florida personal injury law and extensive experience in the courtroom. We have worked with many clients who suffered life-changing injuries such as traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, broken bones, burns and soft tissue damage. That background allows our law firm to provide legal services in a wide range of accident and injury cases in Tampa, including:
- Car accidents in Tampa – We help auto accident victims in Tampa to go beyond what no-fault insurance provides and seek maximum compensation for their losses. Before you accept a settlement from the insurance company, allow us to investigate and assess your car accident case.
- Truck accidents – Crashes that involve large commercial trucks (“tractor-trailers” or “18-wheelers”) are more complex than other types of accidents. They require prompt investigation and may involve multiple liable parties. Our law firm understands the ins-and-outs of these cases and can use that knowledge to help you.
- Motorcycle accidents – Insurance companies often try to blame motorcycle riders for collisions with cars. We vigorously protect the rights of Tampa motorcyclists and pursue full and fair compensation for their losses.
- Bike accidents – Unfortunately, many motor vehicle drivers in Tampa fail to safely share the road with bicyclists and pedestrians. We seek justice for those who have been harmed by careless and reckless vehicle drivers.
- Boat accidents – We understand the many nuances of crashes that involve negligent boaters. Many crashes involve speeding, failure to keep a proper lookout and/or defective equipment. Our experience with boating accident cases can make a meaningful difference for you.
- Premises liability – Our lawyers work hard to hold negligent property owners in Tampa accountable. We assist clients in many different types of premises liability cases, including those that involve slip and falls, uneven pavement, improperly maintained trees, inadequate security and swimming pool accidents.
- Dangerous products – We assist people who have suffered harm from defectively designed or manufactured products or from products that lacked proper warnings about their risks. We help consumers in many different types of product liability claims, including cases that involve defective medical devices, prescription drugs, motor vehicles and home appliances.
In addition to these practice areas, our firm also works with with former pro football players and their families on NFL concussion settlement claims.
You have only a limited period of time after an accident in which you can file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit in Florida. If you suffered injury or lost a loved one in Tampa due to the negligence of another, make sure to contact us right away to discuss your case.
Our Injury Lawyers in Tampa Will Fight for Compensation for You
In every case, we strive to collect the maximum amount for the people we serve. Since 2006, our Tampa injury lawyers recovered more than $95 million on behalf of our clients. We can review the specific facts in your case and assess the types of damages that may be available to you such as:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Other accident-related out-of-pocket expenses
- Lost income and diminished future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
- Punitive damages
- Wrongful death damages.
At Holliday Karatinos Law Firm, we will focus on the unique harm that you have suffered due to the wrongdoing of another, including the harm to your health, your ability to work and your enjoyment of life. We will aggressively pursue a result that addresses that harm.
Our Tampa injury law office works with personal injury clients on a contingency fee basis. Under this arrangement, our firm will collect legal fees only if we resolve a case in your favor. Our fees would represent a percentage of the settlement or judgment that we obtain on your behalf.
Get Help Today from Our Injury Attorneys in Tampa
If you or a loved one has been injured in Tampa in an accident through no fault of your own, get in touch with Holliday Karatinos Law Firm without delay. We will protect your rights and fight for all compensation you are due. For a free case review, contact us today